I choose this recipe because simply and easy but delicious and easy to cook
- 1,5 kg of fish
- 1 paprika
- 100g of pineapple
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- Half teaspoon of white vinegar
- Half teaspoon of soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon of tomato ketchup
- 2 teaspoon cornstartch dissolved in 5 teaspoon of water
- 500ml of oil
- 1Cut the fish fillet into strips. Season with salt and pepper. Add the tapioca and mix well. Slice the pineapple, cut the diamond-shaped pepper.Put to heat the oil in a wok and saute the pieces of fish while turning, Continually for a few seconds, leave, cook covered until golden.
- 2For the sauce ,Combine the sugar, ketchup, vinegar, and soy sauce in a bowl.
Mix the combined ingredients using a balloon whisk or fork.
Heat a saucepan then pour-in the sugar-ketchup-vinegar-soy sauce mixture. Stir once in a while and bring to a boil.
Pour-in the cornstarch diluted in water then continue stirring until the texture becomes thick.
- 3Add the pineapple and the pepper while stirring for 1 min. Add the sauce while stirring so that the sweet and sour fish does not stick to the wok.